Wedding photography has evolved. What’s normal and what has been done, belong to the past. Yet many wedding photographers find it hard to let go of their traditional working methods. During workshops at Studio Damon you will go in search of your own unique new way of working. In addition to wedding photography workshops, Studio Damon also has a unique coaching program.
What will you learn during these workshops?
– Making creative images in your own style.
– Journalistic photography; How do you capture real, unique moments during a wedding
– The three elements that each photo should have
– Damon’s Tips & Tricks
– How light determines everything
– The story behind some award winning photos
– Great portraits with the Off camera flash.
– And everything else that you would like to know about photography!
Would you like to become a better photographer? I promise you, this is worth the investment! Growing and developing yourself is so important. Personally, I strongly belief in sharing and caring as well as continuing to learn and grown myself. That’s why I have followed workshops at; Ben Chrisman, David Murray, Fer Juaristi, Citlali Rico, Huy Nuygen, DabaAguilar, David Josue, JVS, Sergio, Susana Barbera, Samo, and Twomann. Damon has won many national and international awards and is a prominent photographer in the field of wedding photography for many years now.